This past 8 weeks I have had a class that took up almost ALL of my time. It was 4 hours EVERY SINGLE DAY! but it is over with and I now have all this free time that I didn't have before! Plus I get to work my normal schedule, for which our bank account will be happy :)
I have decided that with this new second block schedule I have I am going to be more productive. I have made a few resolutions:
1. Because I don't have any classes on Friday and I don't have to go to work I WILL GO TO THE TEMPLE EVERY FRIDAY (I want to try to find family names to take as often as possible)
2. I will get our laundry washed and folded in the same day
3. I will not be late for class/I will leave at least 1/2 an hour early
4. I will actually make dinner at least 3 times a week
5. I will go to zumba at least 1 time every week.
6. I will use my sewing machine weekly:)
and that is what I am going to this semester, come hell or high water!