Thursday, October 21, 2010

obsession

Ok. I've officially become obsessed with a pair of shoes....not an exact "pair", more a type of shoe. I want some so badly! You all should be proud of me, they aren't sky high heels or flip flops, they are practical shoes that I'd probably wear every day, would keep my feet warm and dry in the winter, and wouldn't cause me to fall flat on my face. I know, I know...you're shocked. I am too. It all started when my mom got a pair of Dansko clogs that are Zebra print! I fell in love with them! I don't think that the zebra would be a good choice for me, simply because it wouldn't match much in my closet. I think I want a pair of black ones.

My favorites are:Black Patent leather (classic, will match almost anything, dressy enough to wear to church)Brown Leather (again, classic will match lots, especially my khakis)
and if I could just have a pair to wear just because and not worry about their practicality, I'd get these ones:I love the red! It's probably my favorite color ever! But, it wouldn't match...

No comments:

Post a Comment