Friday, October 29, 2010

October 29, 2010

Ok. I'm not going to write a whole post about dropping Austin off at the MTC, simply because I'm sick of crying and it would make me cry, again. I've spent way too much time the last couple of days in tears.

SO...On to more exciting and happy news! I got accepted into the History Teaching Major! It's official! I'm super excited and now I just have to wait for my background check to clear (shouldn't be an issue, right) and I can finish registering for classes. When I turned in my application, they said I should get a decision by early to mid October, the end of October at the latest. Well then my registration date came and I still hadn't heard anything about my application, so I assumed I hadn't gotten in and registered for classes thinking I'd just go the History Major route. I decided to send them an e-mail just asking when decisions would be going out, because I needed to know what classes to register for. And then I got this email in reply:

Greetings History Teaching Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you of your entrance into the Social Sciences/History Major Entrance History Teaching Major. However, we have been having difficulty sending your official acceptance letter via snail mail. You can expect that letter early next week. But to help facilitate your registration we are sending this ‘official/unofficial email’.

Again congratulations!


HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!! And you all know me, what did I do when I read this? I started crying, while at work. Oh well.

I'm so grateful to get to do what I want to do with my life. I have really been blessed. I wasn't really sure what I was going to do with just a history degree, especially since I don't want to get a masters degree any time soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about Austin, but that's so awesome you got accepted for History Major! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete