Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hoarders

ok. Most of you know that I am not a 'neat' person (aka not clean, organized, etc.). Mostly I just don't like to fold laundry or put it away. However Matt and I have a room in our house that resembles those that are seen on the show Hoarders. Yeah it's bad. The problem started when we got our kitchen table and we all of the sudden had an extra table, 2 extra chairs, (table has 4 chairs but we only use 2 most of the time) and then the ironing board broke and now won't collapse. So we have this extra room, which is supposed to function as an office/extra kitchen storage, but we can't even walk in there without stepping on something or jumping from place to place. It's kinda embarrassing. The reason for this post on this is that the other day our camera battery died so I was looking for the charger. It's somewhere in this room. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. It's Christmas time, and I want to take pictures of all the fun things we are doing and the only functioning cameras we have are the ones on our phones, but those aren't good pictures. I guess I know what I'll be doing once finals are over, cleaning out that room!

No comments:

Post a Comment