Thursday, November 18, 2010

it's like the annoying little brother that just won't go away!

So it seems like all of this semester, ever since it started getting cold outside, I've been battling the cold virus. I'll have it for a week or so, and then it will go away and I think 'Great! it's gone! Now I can breathe and sleep and maybe get other things done!' but then a few weeks later, it hits me again. I'm so tired of this. I swear it's like an annoying little brother that just won't quit picking on you. It leaves me asking "WHY ME?" I'm almost positive it's brought on by stress. Because it always seems to resurface during the weeks when I've got papers or tests in all my classes. I think I want one of these:



















hehehe. JK...kinda. Seriously I feel like I need a big ole box of Kleenex and about 50 DayQuil tablets. I just hope it's gone before we leave for Disneyland on Tuesday!

1 comment: